• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

World war 3 now imminent

Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Paddy View Post
    Crimea was originally part of Russia and at the end of the USSR, Russia leased the land used by military bases. Ever since there have been Russian troops and ships based there. When I had a Ukraine visa, it did not cover Crimea as special visa had to be jointly issued with Ukraine and the CIS. Crimea voted to breakaway from Russia. See Kosovo for a precedent. There was no invasion.

Had Russia invaded East Ukraine there would be absolute proof and a UN resolution. The only evidence is spurious such as YouTube videos of helicopters in Syria, manoeuvres in West Ukraine and such like.

What is proven is that Blackwater are fighting in Ukraine and so are jihadists on the side of the Ukrainians.
    Total BS. Crimea had never a sperate visa regime from teh rest of Ukraine.
    PS I lived in ukraine for several years as a contractor

Comment

Originally posted by Eirikur View Post
      Total BS. Crimea had never a sperate visa regime from teh rest of Ukraine.
      PS I lived in ukraine for several years as a contractor
      (a) Bollocks
      (b) More bollocks.
      "A people that elect corrupt politicians, imposters, thieves and traitors are not victims, but accomplices," George Orwell

Comment

Originally posted by Paddy View Post
        (a) Bollocks
        (b) More bollocks.
        How much is the Kremlin paying you for your propaganda? Are you one of Putin's Kremlin trolls?

Comment

How much is the Kremlin paying you for your propaganda? Are you one of Putin's Kremlin trolls?
          I think you are confusing Paddy with AtW - a hard mistake to make!

Who is the North Korean 'princess' moving closer to centre of power? - Telegraph

How long before she is executed?

Comment

Russian war ships in Dover Strait

Russian Navy Holds Exercises In The Channel

Now anchored in international waters off the coast of France

Comment

Russian Navy Holds Exercises In The Channel

Now anchored in international waters off the coast of France
              Moving to brown alert.
              Knock first as I might be balancing my chakras.

Comment

BBC News - President Putin calls for Russians to be self-reliant

President Vladimir Putin has warned Russians of hard times and urged self-reliance, in his annual state of the nation address to parliament.

Speaking to both chambers in the Kremlin, Mr Putin condemned Western governments for seeking to raise a new iron curtain around Russia.

Lets start warming the nukes.

Comment

So this is how the world ends... isn't it? - Telegraph

Comment

http://www.zengardner.com/nasa-giant...-to-hit-earth/
                    "A people that elect corrupt politicians, imposters, thieves and traitors are not victims, but accomplices," George Orwell

Comment

Russia risks Soviet-style collapse as rouble defence fails - Telegraph

Coming along nicely now

Comment

Working...
                      X