• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

World war 3 now imminent

Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Why has ebola not spread beyond the 3 countries that have contracted it?
    Let us not forget EU open doors immigration benefits IT contractors more than anyone

Comment

Originally posted by suityou01 View Post
      Well it worked for America didn't it.
      examples please
      Let us not forget EU open doors immigration benefits IT contractors more than anyone

Comment

Originally posted by DodgyAgent View Post
        examples please
        Go and pick on MTT.
        Knock first as I might be balancing my chakras.

Comment

Apocalypse my arse - If 90% of the UK population were wiped out, we'd be back to a population of 6 million, about what is was in 1800.

POPULATION HISTORY OF ENGLAND

You're more likely to need a survivalist kit if the UK population keeps rising, to over 100 million within this century by some estimates.
          Work in the public sector? Read the IR35 FAQ here

Comment

Originally posted by zeitghost
            Shedloads.

Monroe Doctrine for one.

Keeping Chile safe for ITT?

Eyeran in the 50s? Mossadeq?

Grenada?

When Reagan upset your love interest?
            Zeity you

And in other news BBC News - Reagan's apology to Thatcher over Grenada revealed

Comment

Prison Planet.com » Opening the Gates to World War III

A Russian foreign ministry official condemned Washington’s reckless decision to supply weapons to Kiev as a violation of agreements that would make a political resolution of the conflict less likely. This statement is perplexing. It implies that the Russian government has not yet figured out that Washington has no interest in resolving the conflict. Washington’s purpose is to use the hapless Ukrainians against Russia. The worse the conflict becomes, the happier Washington is.
              NATO Jets Surrounding Russia: Before And After | Zero Hedge

Definately getting warmer.

Comment

The reason the Russian invasion of Ukraine is still continuing is that Obama said at one point Ukraine is not worth fighting a war about (back in March)
                Obama Rules Out 'Military Excursion' in Ukraine - NBC News
                This was a signal for Putin he could do whatever he wanted and he is still doing it.
                Even if what Obama said is true, he should never have spoken these words in public.

Comment

Its all going to kick off as they're going to get John Wayne in: BBC News - US defence secretary Chuck Hagel 'to step down'
                  Brexit is having a wee in the middle of the room at a house party because nobody is talking to you, and then complaining about the smell.

Comment

WW3 will start the day after Janey returns.

HTH

Comment

Originally posted by Eirikur View Post
                      The reason the Russian invasion of Ukraine is still continuing is that Obama said at one point Ukraine is not worth fighting a war about (back in March)
                      Obama Rules Out 'Military Excursion' in Ukraine - NBC News
                      This was a signal for Putin he could do whatever he wanted and he is still doing it.
                      Even if what Obama said is true, he should never have spoken these words in public.
                      O'bolas foreign policy is a disaster, he has got to be one of the worst presidents the yanks ever had
                      (\__/)
                      (>'.'<)
                      ("")("") Born to Drink. Forced to Work

Comment

Working...
                      X