• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

World war 3 now imminent

Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by cannon999 View Post

You think your media is reporting things correctly to you? Next joke brother. Go educate yourself https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=JrMiSQAGOS4
    Posting a link to a video to some guy who said something 7 years ago isn't going to convince anyone.
    Fact is you're just repeating Kremlin BS.
    Слава Україні! Героям слава!

Comment

I predict WW3 starts tomorrow.
      First Law of Contracting: Only the strong survive

Comment

Originally posted by _V_ View Post
        I predict WW3 starts tomorrow.
        If a war starts, I predict it will be the same as in 2014 the West will be very or even gravely concerned, a few half hearted sanctions (Germany is already pulling back from most of the sanctions the US want), but certainly not a WW, Only if Putin decides also to go for the Baltics, which it doesn't look like at the moment, and even then, I wonder if Western European countries are willing to start a (potentially nuclear) war with Russia

Comment

Originally posted by MasterBait View Post

Posting a link to a video to some guy who said something 7 years ago isn't going to convince anyone.
          Fact is you're just repeating Kremlin BS.
          How about you watch the lecture which happened 7 years ago which predicted the events that are happening today and gives very clear reasons as to why they are happening? Or as I said in my previous post - go educate yourself.

Comment

How about you watch the lecture which happened 7 years ago which predicted the events that are happening today and gives very clear reasons as to why they are happening? Or as I said in my previous post - go educate yourself.
            You mean educate myself about my country where I currently am? Not going to waste time watching this idiot. Especially not because some Kremlin useful idiot like yourself recommends it.

Comment

If a war starts, I predict it will be the same as in 2014 the West will be very or even gravely concerned, a few half hearted sanctions (Germany is already pulling back from most of the sanctions the US want), but certainly not a WW, Only if Putin decides also to go for the Baltics, which it doesn't look like at the moment, and even then, I wonder if Western European countries are willing to start a (potentially nuclear) war with Russia
              Reading between the lines I think a lot of this is about shutting down Nord Stream 2. Germany seem to be at the middle of this and it's looking like *if* Russia invades Ukraine then Nord Stream 2 gets cancelled. Which is why the US are so desperate for Russia to invade - they (and us) seem like the only people who really want this.

It's starting to look more dangerous now with troops/personnel being pulled out, Ukraine is loaded up with US/UK weaponry and we'll probably see an incident of some sort very soon. Biden and his handlers need this Russian invasion and don't care how many Ukrainians have to die to get it. Doubt it will be WW3, but it might go West vs East Ukraine again proxy war. All because of a gas pipeline - just like Syria! What a bunch of winkers
              "Is someone you don't like allowed to say something you don't like? If that is the case then we have free speech."- Elon Musk

Comment

You mean educate myself about my country where I currently am? Not going to waste time watching this idiot. Especially not because some Kremlin useful idiot like yourself recommends it.
                Yes that's exactly it. You need to educate yourself about your own country from other sources rather than the propaganda machine that has been spinning in Ukraine for the past 10+ years about how amazing it would be to join the west. The reality is that the West has been and is using your country as a puppet to fight geopolitical battles with Russia for a long long time now and it made you lot believe that they will somehow have your back in case of conflict. Well look how well that turned out. You are up tulips creek without a paddle.

Comment

Yes that's exactly it. You need to educate yourself about your own country from other sources rather than the propaganda machine that has been spinning in Ukraine for the past 10+ years about how amazing it would be to join the west. The reality is that the West has been and is using your country as a puppet to fight geopolitical battles with Russia for a long long time now and it made you lot believe that they will somehow have your back in case of conflict. Well look how well that turned out. You are up tulips creek without a paddle.
                  They (we) care as much about the Ukrainian people as we do for the Afghans who recently got thrown to the Taliban - and all those Syrians, Iraqis, Libyans etc...
                  "Is someone you don't like allowed to say something you don't like? If that is the case then we have free speech."- Elon Musk

Comment

Originally posted by Jog On View Post

They (we) care as much about the Ukrainian people as we do for the Afghans who recently got thrown to the Taliban - and all those Syrians, Iraqis, Libyans etc...
                    But that's the point I am making. Ukraine has been led down the wrong path by the West. To think that Russia would ever allow having missiles plonked a few minutes away from Moscow it a complete fantasy. This conflict did not start today. It goes back all the way to 2008 when NATO placed its missiles in Poland.

Comment

Undoubtedly. If you believe Melinda Haring, a Deputy Director from the Atlantic Council, the invasion is already happening. Or if you prefer Radio 4's World this weekend, the invasion starts on Wednesday.

Click image for larger version

Name:	Screenshot_20220212-214349_Twitter.jpg
Views:	144
Size:	196.0 KB
ID:	4204752

Although, US intelligence has form for making up sh!t on this topic.

Click image for larger version

Name:	20220213_160650.jpg
Views:	145
Size:	150.1 KB
ID:	4204751
                      ‘His body, his mind and his soul are his capital, and his task in life is to invest it favourably to make a profit of himself.’ (Erich Fromm, ‘The Sane Society’, Routledge, 1991, p.138)

Comment

Working...
                      X