• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

World war 3 now imminent

Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by NorthWestPerm2Contr View Post
    Our support is stronger than ever and we will only get stronger now. Good luck with that, infidel. Allah Akbar!
    FTFY

Comment

Originally posted by AtW View Post
      FTFY
      Given the propoganda I can see how you confuse Iran with Wahabism but just an FYI - they are completely different.

Comment

Originally posted by NorthWestPerm2Contr View Post
        Given the propoganda I can see how you confuse Iran with Wahabism but just an FYI - they are completely different.
        Is the difference something academical like whether the correct approved way of cutting infidels head is clock or anti-clockwise?

Comment

What’s the right answer MIGA boy, I don’t want to learn it the hard way.

Comment

"According to Iran state TV, Tehran has launched “tens” of surface-to-surface missiles toward Iraq’s Ain Assad air base, which houses US troops."

Comment

Originally posted by AtW View Post
              "According to Iran state TV, Tehran has launched “tens” of surface-to-surface missiles toward Iraq’s Ain Assad air base, which houses US troops."
              Video on twitter

Sent from my iPhone using Contractor UK Forum

Comment

Seems unlikely there would be zero casualties, even though they must have had good warning and base is very large, still, direct attack - act of war for sure.

Comment

ABC News: "A U.S. official confirms to @ABC News that ballistic missiles have been fired from inside Iran at multiple U.S. military facilities inside Iraq."

Comment

US airbase in Iraq hit by rockets - reports - BBC News

Iran taking responsbility, but I am sure useful Mor Ons will be saying it was false flag op again...

Comment

CNN:

"Pentagon: Iran launches more than a dozen ballistic missiles at 2 Iraqi bases
                      The Pentagon confirmed that Iran launched missiles at US military and coalition forces in Iraq.

The Pentagon said Iran fired more than a dozen missiles.

"It is clear that these missiles were launched from Iran and targeted at least two Iraqi military bases hosting U.S. military and coalition personnel at Al-Assad and Irbil," Jonathan Hoffman, assistant to the Secretary of Defense for Public Affairs, said in a statement.

"We are working on initial battle damage assessments," he added.

The bases, he said, have been on high alert "due to indications that the Iranian regime planned to attack our forces and interests in the region."

"As we evaluate the situation and our response, we will take all necessary measures to protect and defend U.S. personnel, partners, and allies in the region," the Pentagon said."

Comment

Working...
                      X