• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

stuck in a boring Job

Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Paddy View Post
    Have you tried popping out for a quick wank?
    Have you thought about a he-man under the desk cam?
    Jog On Mate

Comment

All jobs get boring at some point.

What else would you like to do?
      "You’re just a bad memory who doesn’t know when to go away" JR

Comment

Work on a Plan B till you get the boot...

Comment

Originally posted by SueEllen View Post
          All jobs get boring at some point.

What else would you like to do?
          Mountain Biking, Running, Scuba Diving, Hiking, sailing , Wind Surfing anything when im really in the moment I guess with IT Support its very reactive so if your not busy it can get very boring if its busy then I don't mind. I am currently refurbishing a house which is a big job can't really swap jobs until thats done well I suppose I could but would create more stress. I'll have to have a long hard think about it but today at work was painful think I managed to close one support call haha I won't ever choose to work for a public company again.

Comment

Originally posted by slinkydonkey View Post
            Mountain Biking, Running, Scuba Diving, Hiking, sailing , Wind Surfing anything when im really in the moment I guess with IT Support its very reactive so if your not busy it can get very boring if its busy then I don't mind. I am currently refurbishing a house which is a big job can't really swap jobs until thats done well I suppose I could but would create more stress. I'll have to have a long hard think about it but today at work was painful think I managed to close one support call haha I won't ever choose to work for a public company again.
            Well, that's what happens when you fail your exams. At least your kids will know better and work harder.

Comment

Comment

Originally posted by Churchill View Post
                Well, that's what happens when you fail your exams. At least your kids will know better and work harder.
                Yes hopefully with any luck!!

Comment

Originally posted by slinkydonkey View Post
                  Yes hopefully with any luck!!
                  Have you thought about getting a gig with SY01? You'll feel like a rock star in comparison and find your job much more fulfilling.

HTH
                  ǝןqqıʍ

Comment

Originally posted by DiscoStu View Post
                    Have you thought about getting a gig with SY01? You'll feel like a rock star in comparison and find your job much more fulfilling.

HTH
                    His life would be much less boring though, with SY drip feeding each problem over 4 days

And Old MacDonald was dyslexic.......E I A B O

Comment

Originally posted by tractor View Post
                      And Old MacDonald was dyslexic.......E I A B O
                      ....and a really bad speller....

Comment

Working...
                      X