• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

This just

Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by original PM View Post
    I am not saying they should not have got a fair trial with representation - which they did.

What I am saying is that their grounds for appeal is so non existent that it should take maybe 30 minutes and £100 quid to say no, not £200k.
    We can probably thank Cherie for that.

What does amaze me though is that police can put 7 bullets in the head of an innocent Brazilian but only manage to wound these two lunatics when they are waving guns in the street and are both covered in blood.

Had they been a little more accurate, look at the amount of money they could have saved.

Comment

Originally posted by tractor View Post
      We can probably thank Cherie for that.

What does amaze me though is that police can put 7 bullets in the head of an innocent Brazilian but only manage to wound these two lunatics when they are waving guns in the street and are both covered in blood.

Had they been a little more accurate, look at the amount of money they could have saved.
      Innocent people are easier to kill plus there is no risk of them being named martyrs. In addition police know people like this suffer in prison. Though I remember overhearing that other prisoners just ignore and avoid extreme religious nutters like these two.
      "You’re just a bad memory who doesn’t know when to go away" JR

Comment

It does make you wonder what you are supposed to do with people who cut peoples heads off and hold them up 'to draw attention' to some issue or other

I mean, its not like some demand that can be met (even if it would turn your stomache to negotiate)

It's more like ' oh yeah, thanks. I wasnt aware of your terrible plight. you are clearly a decent and civilised person, would you now do me a favour and stick his head back on'
        (\__/)
        (>'.'<)
        ("")("") Born to Drink. Forced to Work

Comment

Working...
        X