• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

the thing about nice voices..

Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by I just need to test it View Post
    As much as I'd categorise myself as a filthy rocker I (and I thought carefully about the use of this word) love "Viva Hate". It's just so interesting.

As for OP's theory on lovely voices. Old Lenny Cohen has a set of pipes that sound as though they 've been used to clear my drains yet I still find him very listenable, because I suppose his lyrics are interesting too.

Though I've still not forgiven him for revealing that the story behind Famous Blue Raincoat was merely imagined, the toerag.
    +1 for Leonard Cohen

Tom Waits is another who has, well, an interesting voice but really love his stuff. Bob Dylan's nasal twang on the other hand gets right on my nerves.
    "Ask not what you can do for your country. Ask what's for lunch." - Orson Welles

Norrahe's blog

Comment

Working...
    X