• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

Internet Visionaries

Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

hmmm

I got my first dial up internet connection back in about 1996 - think using AOL if I recall....

Seeing as that is now 18 years ago and I have been in and around internets and computers etc for that time can I call myself an internet visionary

or shall I stick with tw@

Comment

Originally posted by original PM View Post
      hmmm

I got my first dial up internet connection back in about 1996 - think using AOL if I recall....

Seeing as that is now 18 years ago and I have been in and around internets and computers etc for that time can I call myself an internet visionary

or shall I stick with tw@
      There is something wrong with your chronology. You are an internet dinosaur.

Visionaries look forwards, not backwards.

Is the Visionary Position like being a voyeur?

Comment

Originally posted by tractor View Post
        There is something wrong with your chronology. You are an internet dinosaur.

Visionaries look forwards, not backwards.

Is the Visionary Position like being a voyeur?
        Hmm that is an interesting point.

Is experience of something a good and useful thing to allow you to make informed decisions on the potential future

Or does it just mean you are stuck in the past and can only undertsand rehashes of existing technologies and not champion new ones.

Comment

Working...
        X