• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

How long doing another tech before agents/clients will disregard you?

Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by The Spartan View Post
    With testing a certification doesn't prove much to be honest, it's pretty easy to convey what projects you've worked on though.
    But you have to agree, it does prove you're still interested in a certain technology.
    Don't believe it, until you see it!

Comment

Originally posted by darrylmg View Post
      But you have to agree, it does prove you're still interested in a certain technology.
      If anything it shows that you know how to test incorrectly, it's not very highly regarded in the test community and is seen more as something to wipe your rear with.
      In Scooter we trust

Comment

Originally posted by The Spartan View Post
        If anything it shows that you know how to test incorrectly, it's not very highly regarded in the test community and is seen more as something to wipe your rear with.
        Not sure where you're going with this, so I'll tip my hat and move along.
        Don't believe it, until you see it!

Comment

Originally posted by darrylmg View Post
          Not sure where you're going with this, so I'll tip my hat and move along.
          No offence intended, it's more a point that there is no one size to fit all solutions seeing as each field differs somewhat significantly from another. On the one hand you roles where certification means something and others where it's basically balls.
          In Scooter we trust

Comment

Working...
          X