• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

Life Insurance through a Limited Company - provider recommendations

Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Life Insurance through a Limited Company - provider recommendations

All,

Want to get Life Insurance cover via my limited company.
    Can anyone recommend a good advisor and/or provider?

I can’t recommend any particular product. But if you are doing it through a limited company then a relevant life policy will be much more tax efficient as it is not classed as a benefit in kind.

Comment

Give Contractor Financials a call for Relevant Life Insurance. They were good.
      The material prosperity of a nation is not an abiding possession; the deeds of its people are.

George Frederic Watts

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Postman's_Park

Comment

Just done one recently through Zurich
        Blood in your poo

Comment

Life Insurance via Company or Not

Originally posted by Craig at Nixon Williams View Post
          I can’t recommend any particular product. But if you are doing it through a limited company then a relevant life policy will be much more tax efficient as it is not classed as a benefit in kind.
          Do a proper comparison of net costs for a personal life policy vs. Company relevant life policy. We found company policies to be more expensive. Ditto for health insurance.

Comment

Originally posted by DeadEyedJacks View Post
            Do a proper comparison of net costs for a personal life policy vs. Company relevant life policy. We found company policies to be more expensive. Ditto for health insurance.
            Very good point – don’t let the tax tail wag the dog!

Comment

Working...
            X