• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

Can I receive redundancy pay

Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by DirtyDog View Post
    Have you tried this?
    Still using LMGTFY? How quaint!

Comment

Originally posted by GillsMan View Post
      Still using LMGTFY? How quaint!
      What is LMGTFY? Can you google it for me?
      <Insert idea here> will never be adopted because the politicians are in the pockets of the banks!

Comment

Redundancy Advice

Originally posted by matthewgayle View Post
        I have been working for my new company for 9 months in the UK, I may be about to be made redundant, am I entitled to redundancy pay. I work full time.
        If you have an employment contract, then yes, but mostly, you need to have at least two years continuous service for the employer. The amount of your lump-sum redundancy payment depends on many factors such as how your years of continuous service relate to a particular age, how long you have been continuously employed by your employer.

Comment

Originally posted by kal View Post
          In used notes...
          In a brown envelope
          Blood in your poo

Comment

Working...
          X