• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

Business SIM only deal

Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by northernladuk View Post
    Funnily my experience with all this was with Vodafone as well. They wouldn't even put the company name on my personal bill either. They promised they would but never did after a number of chases so went back to my accountant for advice. It was them that suggested it should be contracted to company to avoid any risk. The returns on doing this through the company just didn't make it worth any kind of risk so I didn't bother.
    With all the charges I'm racking up in Europe at the moment, then I'm going to risk it, as it is all wholly and exclusively etc.

I have all the 'transfer of ownership' forms to show to HMRC if they ever ask, it will only fall down if they actually contact Vodafone. However I'm quietly confident that the clowns at Vodafone will inadvertently provide their own smokescreen (through sheer incompetence) to foil this.

HMRC + Vodafone = feckless goons galore, what could possibly go wrong

Comment

Working...
    X