• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

interview fixed but no client name

Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Wanderer View Post
    Bizarre, why do they waste people's time like this? Name and shame, I say.
    So the next contractor they send a long is a match and secures the role for the agency at the highest margin for the agent.

Unfortunately for the agency while the person they spoke to may not know agency tricks, they forget that people talk to other people including contractors already on site.

Originally posted by Wanderer View Post
    If the interview was badly misrepresented then I would terminate it and turn it into a fact finding mission to understand why on earth the agent put you forward. ie, can I see the copy of my CV that you were given and why do you think they have sent me here to waste your time (and mine, just quietly)? Make sure the agency get a black mark against them.
    It's always good practise to do this with an agency OR client who wastes time.
    "You’re just a bad memory who doesn’t know when to go away" JR

Comment

Working...
    X