• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

Contract changed - need independent review

Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Phil, thank you, I actually did go back to my accountant last night, and tasked him to review it from IR35 point of view, he was helpful as usual and jumped at the opportunity.

I went to the others because I wanted more information regarding copy rights etc, let me see if I can negotiate the IR35 clause first and will make suggestions from previous contracts on copy rights clauses myself.

I am appalled at the way Bauer and Cottrell behaved, so disappointed with their service.

Comment

Bauer & Cottrell

I am unable to comment upon the working practices or the contractual terms presented for IR35 review. I can however comment that this is the first time that B&C has had to decline to continue to work for a client and for the record no charge was made for the services provided.
      Kate Cottrell

Comment

I am appalled at the way Bauer and Cottrell behaved, so disappointed with their service.

ditto.

Comment

Working...
        X