• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

a question

Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Yeh im not under the illusion that my degree is worth a damn. It was basically just an expensive 4 year postponement of the inevitable spirit crushing reality that is 'the real world'.

..anyway I'll gladly hump desktops and monitor boxes till the cows come home for £250 a day...and will consider myself lucky.

Comment

Originally posted by assclown
      ..anyway I'll gladly hump desktops and monitor boxes till the cows come home for £250 a day...and will consider myself lucky.
      Another reason why you may not be commanding top doller..... You aren't related to Sockpuppet are you ?

Comment

Originally posted by assclown
        Yeh im not under the illusion that my degree is worth a damn. It was basically just an expensive 4 year postponement of the inevitable spirit crushing reality that is 'the real world'.

Can you answer phones?

Comment

He's on £250 a day, not £300 a day El Duder!!!!

Comment

Yes, I can answer phones. And will for £300 per day. I'm available from mid sept.

Comment

Working...
            X