• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

PM associates

Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

PM associates

I know I've asked for tech associates before, but i have them covered now. My pipeline is growing and looking positive for providing Professional Service to several companies. Any PMs wanting to become associates? Pref is northern based, but as always there may be a need to travel occasionally on a per project basis.

I want to build a network to allow me flex as customers need. PM me if interested please.

Cheers,
    Gary
    I didn't say it was your ******* fault, I said I was blaming you!

PM me your pitch

Seriously though, could be interested.

Comment

Originally posted by scooby View Post
      I know I've asked for tech associates before, but i have them covered now. My pipeline is growing and looking positive for providing Professional Service to several companies. Any PMs wanting to become associates? Pref is northern based, but as always there may be a need to travel occasionally on a per project basis.

I want to build a network to allow me flex as customers need. PM me if interested please.

Cheers,
      Gary
      You are welcome to join my PM band as an associate if you want to - interested ?

Comment

Working...
      X