• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

Contract & Terms advice

Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by northernladuk View Post
    Just think how much they could save you.

If you are an IPSE member they have some contract templates I believe. You might work differently to most of us but many of the clauses you can lift I am sure.
    Yep - https://www.ipse.co.uk/advice-suppor...ract-templates (and then in any of the eight sub-sections)
    Best Forum Advisor 2014
    Work in the public sector? You can read my FAQ here
    Click here to get 15% off your first year's IPSE membership

Comment

Originally posted by northernladuk View Post
      Just think how much they could save you.

If you are an IPSE member they have some contract templates I believe. You might work differently to most of us but many of the clauses you can lift I am sure.
      Yes, I've looked a few templates, but I'm worried about using them and then them being void because I've edited them.

Comment

Originally posted by MartinUK View Post
        Yes, I've looked a few templates, but I'm worried about using them and then them being void because I've edited them.
        That's why you don't edit them a lawyer does.
        "You’re just a bad memory who doesn’t know when to go away" JR

Comment

Originally posted by MartinUK View Post
          The IPSE templates have sections and guidelines about what to fill in, what sections can be removed, and which ones are choices.

Beyond that, I wouldn't edit them myself.
          Best Forum Advisor 2014
          Work in the public sector? You can read my FAQ here
          Click here to get 15% off your first year's IPSE membership

Comment

Originally posted by TheFaQQer View Post
            The IPSE templates have sections and guidelines about what to fill in, what sections can be removed, and which ones are choices.

Beyond that, I wouldn't edit them myself.
            Yeah that's the tricky thing, 'cause a lot of the templates I've found don't mention anything about overtime, or paying extra if I go away from home. So I think I'd need to get it done professionally.

Comment

Working...
            X