• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

Bu**er - the "in my mind, they'll never go for it" figure to stay has been offered..

Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I would definitely go if the next contract opens up further opportunities in the future through providing additions to your skillset. Think further ahead than just your next contract.

Comment

Originally posted by ImaginativeTruth View Post
      And don't be swayed by a client desperate enough to offer you stacks of cash to get them out of a hole, to them, its a plaster to apply until they can replace you.
      This ^^^^^^
      Getting your notice a month into an extension would blow the whole idea out of the water.

Comment

I think the baby Jesus would say ...

... "Cash is King ..."

Comment

Working...
        X