• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

Should/ can I change agency?

Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by VillageContractor View Post
    You should add "on the condition the CV is sent to the client within the next 48 hours"
    But how do you know, 48 hours later whether it has or not? He's spinning me a line anyway, so he's going to tell me that it has been.

He's explaining the delay as client - agency - third party - agency - me.

Comment

Originally posted by JRCT View Post
      But how do you know, 48 hours later whether it has or not? He's spinning me a line anyway, so he's going to tell me that it has been.

Wow, what a chain.

When I have experienced just two tiers of agents it didn't work out well.
      They tried to change the agreed rate, so in the end I had to tell them to go and multiply.

I would be tempted to swerve this one if I was you.
      With that many agencies involved its likely your CV went nowhere as those agencies will have their own candidates too.
      The Chunt of Chunts.

Comment

Originally posted by JRCT View Post

It allows you after that 48 hours to go with other agents. Ask the agent if you've been submitted, if not then go with them and let them put you forward.

Comment

Working...
        X