• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

When does a signed extension become binding?

Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by bathingape View Post
    I get that however unfortunately I don't know the full t's & c's of all the small print on my contract, which is why I leave that to the professionals when I get my contract reviewed.

This place would be dead if everyone knew everything about their contract. It seems people are ready to shoot others down in flames without really giving a reply. I know that you're guilty of that too :P ....however you do follow up with some sort of response
    You need to have a full understanding of the t&cs in your contract even if you don't remember the exact legal terminology. Not doing so and also not understanding basic contract law can land you in a heap of tulip.
    "You’re just a bad memory who doesn’t know when to go away" JR

Comment

Working...
    X