• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

24 Month rate increase

Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by vwdan View Post
    They're different posters...?

I couldn't give two fornicators! Yes, really!

Comment

Originally posted by tarbera View Post
      Is that all do you cycle to work and take own sandwiches ?
      What you talkin' about Willis ?

Comment

Originally posted by unixman View Post
        What you talkin' about Willis ?
        How did you calculate £29 a day loss ?

Comment

I used this as a justification in the past and combined with the fact that I had the experience and knowledge of the system there for 2 years and managed an increase in the end for £50.

It is also the fact that after 2 years you have proven yourself. You know the environment and people which actually makes you more productive.

Comment

Originally posted by tarbera View Post
            How did you calculate £29 a day loss ?
            Possibly by same mistake as I made - I just considered the CT saving I thought I'd lose by the travel/accom not being an alowable business expense anymore.

I forgot the fact though that these costs then become a BIK as well if claimed through company and then I got too scared to calculate it!

Double whammy!

Comment

Working...
            X