• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

Margaret Thatcher predicts the mess of the EU

Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by darmstadt View Post
    The question is, how does anyone know that there are that many illegal immigrants? I mean they're illegal aren't they so not registered anywhere....
    Count their legs and divide by two.

Comment

Originally posted by DimPrawn View Post
      Count their legs and divide by two.
      Doesn't work if they're arachnids.

Comment

Originally posted by CryingSheep View Post
        I'm struggling to understand how having illegal immigrants on Europe is EU fault (or at least proof that it is in a mess), specially the 1.2 million in the UK, since UK has their own land borders, that last time I checked are controlled by British border forces...

But let's say your argument isn't pathetic and having illegal immigrants is proof that a messy failing state, are you finally recognising that the UK is a messy failing state? (and even more so than EU since your links mention that UK has 1/4 of the EU illegal immigrants what puts it as the highest per capita in all the EU)

And about your comment about Germany entering recession, I'm not gonna say anything, someone already made the joke before...
        A lot of them crossed Europe to get here you dense twunt!

You should have left your post at the first 5 words!
        Old Greg - In search of acceptance since Mar 2007. Hoping each leap will be his last.

Comment

Let's forget Brexit for a moment (a really big mess created mainly by the UK). Can anyone enlighten me what other mess is going on on the EU atm?
          She actually described exactly what would happen, economically, example is what happened in Greece/Italy/Cyprus ...increased debts and transfer of money from what was perceived as 'richer' to 'poorer' EU countries, the rise to extremism in all of Europe ... and the mass migration from within Europe (forget about Syrians) Perhaps if you are not in London you haven't noticed that almost all of East Europe are in London now, not to mention the Italians /Spanish/ Greek etc... personally I have no problem at all with diversity and anyone immigrating to find better opportunities to advance themselves and their career... the immigration/gold rush has been part of human history since the the beginnings (whenever that was) but unfortunately this mass migration from poorer EU countries is leading to instability and downfall of the lets stay Stronger countries ('richer' doesn't sound right for the UK/France / Germany atm IMO)

Comment

https://www.bloomberg.com/news/artic...b-in-eu-s-east

Comment

Subscribe to read | Financial Times

Comment

Originally posted by Zigenare View Post
                A lot of them crossed Europe to get here you dense twunt!

You should have left your post at the first 5 words!
                And why weren't they stopped at the British border that is under BRITISH border force control you thick cretin?

You should have left your post 4,142 posts ago...
                "The boy who cried Sheep"

Comment

Originally posted by SandyD View Post
                  She actually described exactly what would happen, economically, example is what happened in Greece/Italy/Cyprus ...increased debts and transfer of money from what was perceived as 'richer' to 'poorer' EU countries, the rise to extremism in all of Europe ... and the mass migration from within Europe (forget about Syrians) Perhaps if you are not in London you haven't noticed that almost all of East Europe are in London now, not to mention the Italians /Spanish/ Greek etc... personally I have no problem at all with diversity and anyone immigrating to find better opportunities to advance themselves and their career... the immigration/gold rush has been part of human history since the the beginnings (whenever that was) but unfortunately this mass migration from poorer EU countries is leading to instability and downfall of the lets stay Stronger countries ('richer' doesn't sound right for the UK/France / Germany atm IMO)
                  You sound like the ones saying 'I'm not racist, I have lots of black friends'...
                  "The boy who cried Sheep"

Comment

Thatcher didn't predict the mess in the UK which is much much larger then the mess in the EU. Oh and the EU didn't exist when Thatcher was PM

Comment

And why weren't they stopped at the British border that is under BRITISH border force control you thick cretin?

You should have left your post 4,142 posts ago...
                      Most of them are, you clueless fuqwit.

Strange that they'd rather come to Britain than seek sanctuary in mainland Europe, isn't it? The poor bastards haven't got a pot to piss in yet they struggle to get to the UK rather than stay in the tulip hole that is the rest of Europe.
                      Old Greg - In search of acceptance since Mar 2007. Hoping each leap will be his last.

Comment

Working...
                      X