• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

Brexit divorce bill (part 94) - I'd like to know...

Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by darmstadt View Post
    Have to agree with that one. Everyone I've spoken to in the real world seems to think that the British (and to some extent the Americans) seem to have lost their collective minds. Many people, when bringing up Brexit, start to snigger. Have no idea why as it's the greatest thing to have happened to the UK, apparently...
    https://youtu.be/VMGo6SMV5Vk
    http://www.cih.org/news-article/disp...housing_market

Comment

Have to agree with that one. Everyone I've spoken to in the real world seems to think that the British (and to some extent the Americans) seem to have lost their collective minds. Many people, when bringing up Brexit, start to snigger. Have no idea why as it's the greatest thing to have happened to the UK, apparently...
      That's because they are sheep, funnily enough a German I spoke to said what a good thing brexit is. So all germans must think that way.

Comment

Originally posted by woohoo View Post
        That's because they are sheep, funnily enough a German I spoke to said what a good thing brexit is. So all germans must think that way.
        Probably one of your AfD mates
        Brexit is having a wee in the middle of the room at a house party because nobody is talking to you, and then complaining about the smell.

Comment

In latest news... Brexiters demanding a free trade deal in the negotiations when they already have one.

There's no scale capable of measuring this level of stupid.
          "Never argue with stupid people, they will drag you down to their level and beat you with experience". Mark Twain

Comment

Originally posted by scooterscot View Post
            In latest news... Brexiters demanding a free trade deal in the negotiations when they already have one.

You seem to be missing the point about leaving a political union etc. If you arent sure of anything just pm me and I will help you, save you looking stupid when you post stupid things.

Comment

Probably one of your AfD mates
              We both know I don't have any mates, so stop being an arse.

Comment

Actually that is rubbish as nothing has been agreed yet however you can still dream...

EHIC: Free healthcare for British citizens travelling to the EU after Brexit still in doubt | The Independent
                https://www.gov.uk/government/news/d...ns-in-brussels

It's in the section marked Citizens Rights

Comment

Originally posted by scooterscot View Post
                  Yes there is, it is called the "Scooterscot Scale" and it is measured in Darmstadts!

“The period of the disintegration of the European Union has begun. And the first vessel to have departed is Britain”

Comment

Working...
                  X