• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

Should I claim my mobile phone ?

Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by TheCyclingProgrammer View Post
    I might be misunderstanding you, but why would the underlying reason to use a personal SIM matter if no claim was being made for the costs of using the SIM?
    I think it is me that has misunderstood, and possibly confused matters.

When coming back to this thread I wrongly assumed we were talking about claiming the SIM on the basis that this was being done only because a company SIM would be more expensive. I actually think this could be justified though I have no idea of how the pricing works (I'm stuck in yet another 24 month contract!).

Comment

Hi Martin,

No problem. I'll probably stick to a personal phone contract because I'm a light user and for me the personal deals are so much better than the business ones.

Kess

Comment

Working...
      X