• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

Website in your company name & IR35

Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by northernladuk View Post
    Agreed but it is about as much use as a chocolate fire gaurd if you understand nothing but these little things which appears to be a trend this week.
    Agreed but what make you think that I "understand nothing but these little things". The whole thing about IR35 is that it's a grey area, not something you can fully understand by reading a guide. I value people's opinions and experiences in these "little things" as they could make a difference and I appreciate all the responses.

_smudger_

Comment

And on your company website, put a "we're hiring" page so it looks like you're actively trying to grow your tiny one-man company into a massive consultancy!

(not actually sure that works, but all proper companies have a similar page on their site )

Comment

Originally posted by Joeman View Post
        And on your company website, put a "we're hiring" page so it looks like you're actively trying to grow your tiny one-man company into a massive consultancy!

(not actually sure that works, but all proper companies have a similar page on their site )
        Lots of companies don't actually have one of these pages as recruitment agencies start hassling them.

One reason why lots of jobs go via word of mouth..........
        "You’re just a bad memory who doesn’t know when to go away" JR

Comment

Originally posted by smudger View Post
          Agreed but what make you think that I "understand nothing but these little things".
          No need to take comments answering someone else's post personally.

Anyway I think this thread is more useful - http://forums.contractoruk.com/accou...hey-start.html and tax investigation insurance.
          "You’re just a bad memory who doesn’t know when to go away" JR

Comment

Working...
          X