• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

BN66 - Court of Appeal and beyond

Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X
Collapse
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by DonkeyRhubarb View Post
    It doesn't mean nothing is happening or they are about to throw in the towel.

There is a lot going on behind the scenes. All the parties involved are now in talks.

Please continue to be patient.

Good things...
    'Here's to waiting'

...and that sir will be our toast when we all finally meet when this sorry saga is over.....
    MUTS likes it Hot

Comment

There is a lot going on behind the scenes. All the parties involved are now in talks.

Good things...
      Thanks DR, thats what we all needed to hear.

Comment

Brilliant piece

I liked the 'timeline' from portseven - plus the additional comments raised/proposed - any plan to re-issue the 'timeline' once its updated? That would be worth sending to a few relevant individuals!!

PS: More letters sent to my MP and George Osborne.

Keep on digging for info/ammunition.

Comment

Originally posted by lucozade View Post
          Got my brown envelope detailing that "the responsibility for the enquiries" has now passed to someone in Bournemouth to deal with it.
          Interesting ... is that your local tax office or is this the so called special unit that has been set up ?
          MUTS likes it Hot

Comment

Originally posted by nolongerlurker View Post
            I liked the 'timeline' from portseven - plus the additional comments raised/proposed - any plan to re-issue the 'timeline' once its updated? That would be worth sending to a few relevant individuals!!

PS: More letters sent to my MP and George Osborne.

Keep on digging for info/ammunition.
            Yep as more info comes in I am updating the timeline post itself - Also have it as a PDF if anyone wants it PM me
            Politicians are wonderfull people, as long as they stay away from things they don't understand, like working for a living!

Comment

Originally posted by moira under the stairs View Post
              Interesting ... is that your local tax office or is this the so called special unit that has been set up ?
              Definately not my local tax office no.

Comment

Originally posted by moira under the stairs View Post
                The special unit they've got lined up for is based here:
                HMRC

Comment

The special unit they've got lined up for is based here:
                  HMRC
                  Nah the detainee's at Guantanamo Bay have been treated far better than us!

Comment

Good things...
                    Well let's hope mp have the uk's finest tax lawyers in there with them

Comment

Timeline sent to MP - Sarah Teather Minister of State for Children and Families

Have grabbed the timeline and added in a few snippets.

Every bit helps

Comment

Working...
                      X