• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

Help - The umbrella i work through is not paying me and has closed down !

Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X
Collapse
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

This will be the Easiest HMRC wins ever

For those who took the - FOREX (TAX FREE, this is paid 6 weekly as it is important it is not seen as a salary payment)

HMRC - request to UK banks - Give me all the Beneficiary IBAN/BIC/SORT/ACCOUNT numbers that came in X-border into CHAPS/BACS/FP from Originating bank account = Whatever Tract Management Ltd FX was with Account details, payment details for last 7 years, Names Addresses of bank accounts holders Please.

Banks - Sure here you Go

HMRC - Super and calculate exactly how much each contractor owes, and send tax bill + interest + 100% fines.

HMRC will be rubbing there hands with glee over this one.

Comment

Originally posted by maikub View Post
      Call: 0845 8 505 505 - Quote crime Ref: CM3870914/11

Thames valley police had a number of complaints and the more people who talk to them telling them whats happened the quicker they will do something.

If you want something to happen, call them now.

There is also a facebook group you can join to find out more as well.
      Hi Everyone

Im really pleased that this is being discussed - Tract robbed me of £6k last week and Im up for any kind of recourse.

Please can you post the link to teh Facebook page and I will log the crime with the police now.

If there is anything else I should be doing or if I can help out those driving this then please let me know.
      Thanks

J

Comment

Originally posted by Tractvictim View Post
        Hi Everyone

Im really pleased that this is being discussed - Tract robbed me of £6k last week and Im up for any kind of recourse.

Please can you post the link to teh Facebook page and I will log the crime with the police now.

If there is anything else I should be doing or if I can help out those driving this then please let me know.
        Thanks

J
        I have now logged a crime with the police..

Comment

Originally posted by tarbera View Post
          For those who took the - FOREX (TAX FREE, this is paid 6 weekly as it is important it is not seen as a salary payment)
          Ahh, so this was some sort of tax avoidance scheme where they held on to your money for a while before paying you? Sorry but that's gotta end in tears...
          Free advice and opinions - refunds are available if you are not 100% satisfied.

Comment

Originally posted by Harveen
            Can anyone tell me what the latest situation on this is please? Ie. complaints/contacting the owners etc! Thanks
            There is a facebook page for former Tract employees there is a link posted previously here I think

Comment

Ex Tract employee

I was also scammed by this company who had been paying me without issues since 2009. Strange though that they're still listed as 'active' on companies house which means they've done a runner. I lost over £1k which isn't as bad as some i've read on forums. I've since reported the activity to action fraud to investigate. Guess i've lost all that money though.

Best to do all the accounts yourself frm now on...cut out the middle (man&woman) as it was in this case.

Comment

Log all complaints about Tract Management to Police 0845 8505 505 Crm: CM3870914/11

Hi all,

I have also logged a complaint with thames valley police regarding this and i urge all you guys and your friends to do the same

<mod note: I have removed most of this post for potential sub judice reasons, but I wish you luck in your efforts.>

Please be cautious as what you say or do and DO NOT be afraid of their aggressive tactics of getting solicitors after you for exposing them. Legally they have not got a leg to stand on.

"A thief will always bark louder than an honest person".
                Legally they cannot do anything to anyone because they have defrauded us.

Thames Valley Police 0845 8505 505

Crime Reference Number: CM3870914/11

Comment

Just read this entire thread. Damn! I'm so sorry to all you guys who lost money. Hope this all gets sorted out eventually.

Comment

Urgent

I spoke with Thames Valley police and they said that there is some update and they need to speak with the person who filed the complaint. Could that person speak with them urgently.

Thames Valley Police 0845 8505 505

Crime Reference Number: CM3870914/11[/QUOTE]

Comment

Just wondering

Just wondering

1. Did anyone get there money back.?
                      2. Did HMRC let you keep all your tax free money.?

Comment

Working...
                      X