• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

BN66 - Round 2 (Court of Appeal)

Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X
Collapse
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by JustMe View Post
    DonkeyRhubarb for President !!!!!!!!!!!!!
    Trust me, that's the last thing you'd want.

Comment

Donkey for PM

Originally posted by DonkeyRhubarb View Post
      Trust me, that's the last thing you'd want.
      OK if not Donkey Rhubard what about the Donkey.

Oh no, that wont be any better we already have an ass for PM

Comment

Terminator 4 - The Rise of the Donkey

I can see an epic blockbuster in the making! The Donkey won't stop - EVER....

Comment

Message to HMRC

If you are reading this, there are a few things you should bear in mind.
          1. The appeals process could go on for many years. Currently the case is listed in the Court of Appeal but Montpelier are committed to taking it to the Supreme Court and Europe if necessary. Even if this is ultimately unsuccessful, they have alternative angles they can pursue through the tax courts. Other parties, such as PwC, KPMG and Ernst & Young have also initiated legal action to challenge s58. The point is this is going to be a long and drawn out process whatever happens.
          2. I am retired and in good physical health. I’ve got all the time in the world to keep digging for the truth. The more evasive you are, the more determined I will be to keep persevering.
          3. I could probably be described as border-line obsessive/compulsive. Once I get the bit between my teeth, I absolutely will not stop, ever!
          4. Despite your overwhelming resource advantage, you cannot possibly be as focused as me. You have already made mistakes. You will keep making more and more mistakes and digging yourselves into a deeper and deeper hole. Even if you can keep this up for several years, you should consider the consequences of your actions carefully and bear in mind the trail of evidence you are leaving behind which can never be erased. Not even retrospection can come to your rescue this time!

I know what you’re thinking. What can one person do against the shear might of an organisation like HMRC?

Heard of Heather Brooke?

PS.
          And why am I doing this? What's my motivation?

Contrary to what you may think, it's not about money. Take a look at the Poll at the top of the page and there you have your answer. There but for the grace of god, I could have been one of the 59% majority who are at risk of losing their homes. And for that reason alone, I can't just stand by while you destroy people's lives.
          Nice one DR - looks like we're in the Phoney war at the moment , manning the ack ack guns and awaiting the HMRC sopwith camel to come trundling over

Comment

Giving Money away

and HMRC thing we are the criminals

£20,000 benefits so this father of seven can keep his children in video games... and pay his huge booze bill | Mail Online
            When is comes to the HMRC and Gordy. Im a fighter not a lover

Comment

Message to HMRC

If you are reading this, there are a few things you should bear in mind.
              1. The appeals process could go on for many years. Currently the case is listed in the Court of Appeal but Montpelier are committed to taking it to the Supreme Court and Europe if necessary. Even if this is ultimately unsuccessful, they have alternative angles they can pursue through the tax courts. Other parties, such as PwC, KPMG and Ernst & Young have also initiated legal action to challenge s58. The point is this is going to be a long and drawn out process whatever happens.
              2. I am retired and in good physical health. I’ve got all the time in the world to keep digging for the truth. The more evasive you are, the more determined I will be to keep persevering.
              3. I could probably be described as border-line obsessive/compulsive. Once I get the bit between my teeth, I absolutely will not stop, ever!
              4. Despite your overwhelming resource advantage, you cannot possibly be as focused as me. You have already made mistakes. You will keep making more and more mistakes and digging yourselves into a deeper and deeper hole. Even if you can keep this up for several years, you should consider the consequences of your actions carefully and bear in mind the trail of evidence you are leaving behind which can never be erased. Not even retrospection can come to your rescue this time!

I know what you’re thinking. What can one person do against the shear might of an organisation like HMRC?

Heard of Heather Brooke?

PS.
              And why am I doing this? What's my motivation?

Contrary to what you may think, it's not about money. Take a look at the Poll at the top of the page and there you have your answer. There but for the grace of god, I could have been one of the 59% majority who are at risk of losing their homes. And for that reason alone, I can't just stand by while you destroy people's lives.
              You are the Best DR!!!
              When is comes to the HMRC and Gordy. Im a fighter not a lover

Comment

he wont stop ever

Donkeynator....

no surprises really!!!!

http://www.contractoruk.com/news/004857.html
                Last edited by smalldog; 5 May 2010, 16:08.

Comment

makes me want to kick my PC in, this is legendary, dya think I could get some benefits for being grumpy and tired on a monday morning, implication is I can. Labour are a legend, complete giveaway state for any reason, no wonder were in such debt. Go out and get a F***ing job you waster, then maybe you wouldnt be so miserable:

She added: 'We only get £150 a month disability allowance for Lee, which isn't enough. His personality disorder makes him really moody so he should get more.'

Read more: £20,000 benefits so this father of seven can keep his children in video games... and pay his huge booze bill | Mail Online

Comment

Originally posted by smalldog View Post
                    Except:

"18.8 per cent for Labour"

I wonder what the result would be if people affected by BN66 were polled?
                    Last edited by DonkeyRhubarb; 5 May 2010, 16:17.

Comment

If you fancy a laugh, have read through the entire thread of this FOI request.

Legal & Factual Difference - INCOME and TAXABLE INCOME - WhatDoTheyKnow

HMRC may have encountered someone who is even more of a pain in the butt than me!!!
                      Last edited by DonkeyRhubarb; 5 May 2010, 20:07.

Comment

Working...
                      X