• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

BN66 - Round 2 (Court of Appeal)

Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X
Collapse
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by DonkeyRhubarb View Post
    We haven't had a troll for a while. I wonder what's brought this one out of his cave.
    I come to you from the cave of barclays capital.

go figure...

Comment

Me not a troll. honest

Have 50k worth of closure notices for years 2005/2006 and 2006/2007.

I think you all know who I am.

Prize for the first person who can work it out.

DR PM me and I will explain all...

Comment

When you (re) join this thread after a period of enforced absence, you see what a paranoid bunch you lot are...

really quite amusing...

Comment

I've had an email from gasha11. It is someone who has rejoined the forum after being away for a year or so.

They're a bit of a joker but I can 100% vouch for them.

Comment

Originally posted by gasha11 View Post
            When you (re) join this thread after a period of enforced absence, you see what a paranoid bunch you lot are...

really quite amusing...
            I've had an email from gasha11. It is someone who has rejoined the forum after being away for a year or so.

They're a bit of a joker but I can 100% vouch for them.
            Shame he's a git though. Another period of "enforced absence" would not be unwelcome.

Comment

Originally posted by Morlock View Post
              Shame he's a git though. Another period of "enforced absence" would not be unwelcome.
              All is not what it seems, and actually he's a decent bloke.

Comment

Welcome back.

Originally posted by gasha11 View Post

really quite amusing...

I can see the top of your office from where I'm sat

Comment

penny has dropped.... :-)

Comment

I would like to correct something I've stated previously.

Apparently Lord Justice Mummery, who was one the judges who heard our case, is sitting through the court recess so there is a chance we could get a decision over the summer.

I'm not holding my breath mind you.

Comment

I would like to correct something I've stated previously.

Apparently Lord Justice Mummery, who was one the judges who heard our case, is sitting through the court recess so there is a chance we could get a decision over the summer.

I'm not holding my breath mind you.
                      Wouldn't they be better finishing the cases they've already started before taking on anymore ? I often can't remember what I did yesterday, let alone last year.

Comment

Working...
                      X