• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

BN66 - Round 2 (Court of Appeal)

Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X
Collapse
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by macdat View Post
    Let's just hope they really mean it .... and that we can hop on the band wagon !!!
    not meaning to sound too pessimistic, if its a referendum based tear up based on number of votes against an existing law, I cant see that many people in pure numbers voting to remove S.58....3000 people plus friends etc....

Comment

Fast approaching the 150 letter mark

Keep those requests coming...

[email protected]

Comment

Originally posted by smalldog View Post
        not meaning to sound too pessimistic, if its a referendum based tear up based on number of votes against an existing law, I cant see that many people in pure numbers voting to remove S.58....3000 people plus friends etc....
        Oh sure, but if every ConDem MP has received a copy of 'the letter' then maybe, just maybe...

Comment

Originally posted by DonkeyRhubarb View Post

[email protected]
          DR, did I need to register my letter sending somewhere or does my 'Letter sent' post on here cover it ?

Cheers
          Last edited by macdat; 19 May 2010, 13:59. Reason: Finger trouble or I can't spell !!

Comment

[email protected]
            sent to my MP - Mark Prisk(conservative) - ex contractor apparently!

Comment

[email protected]
              One to Conservative Shrewsbury and Atcham MP Daniel Kawcynski and one to Mr Osborne.

Comment

Originally posted by macdat View Post
                DR, did I need to register my letter sending somewhere or does my 'Letter sent' post on here cover it ?

Cheers
                I'm keeping a tally of everyone who has requested the letter, which has just tipped the 150 mark.

Unfortunately (well fortunately actually), the letter has gone viral and people are forwarding it on to others.

In terms of prominent figures who will be receiving it, so far we have:

David Cameron
                George Osborne*
                Vince Cable (Business secretary)
                Theresa May (Home Secretary)
                Mark Hoban (Timms' successor in Treasury)
                Eric Pickles (Communities secretary)
                Michael Gove (Education secretary)

* he will be receiving dozens of copies

Comment

Any chance we can get a copy on Nick Glegg's desk ? He seems to have this sort of thing on his agenda at the moment.

Comment

Printed and ready to post

Adam Afriyie Conservative MP for Windsor
                    I don't believe it.........

Comment

mine went to eric pickes too

Comment

Working...
                      X