• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

Best Instant Access Business Savings/Deposit accounts

Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by richy View Post
    Secure Trust Bank Business 60 Day Notice @2.54% seems good. will try to get one, assuming there is no balance limit. cheers rich
    For the amount of capital we will put in, the extra £200 gained by 60 days. compared to Scottish Widows 7 day biz ltd deposit account, @1.75% its not worth the hassle of 60 day ahead planning..

Comment

Sorry to resurrect this, but for those that missed it, there was a good bit in the Guardian Money this weekend for business bank accounts.

Anglo Irish is currently paying 2.55% (IIRC) on instant access.
      Last edited by TheFaQQer; 9 November 2009, 14:47. Reason: Added link to the story
      Best Forum Advisor 2014
      Work in the public sector? You can read my FAQ here
      Click here to get 15% off your first year's IPSE membership

Comment

Originally posted by TheFaQQer View Post
        Sorry to resurrect this, but for those that missed it, there was a good bit in the Guardian Money this weekend for business bank accounts.

Anglo Irish is currently paying 2.55% (IIRC) on instant access.
        Thanks for resurrecting!

I go Scottish Widdows 7-day deposit account, only drawbacks are no BACS transfers in. Have to do it via their callcentre. No charges tho. Interest is around 2% I recall.

Also my Alliance and Leicester Account upped the deposit rate to 1% when I asked on the phone. I use this as my biz current account.

Comment

Scottish Widows drops deposit rate from 1.75 -> 1.50

Originally posted by richy View Post
          Thanks for resurrecting!

I go Scottish Widdows 7-day deposit account, only drawbacks are no BACS transfers in. Have to do it via their callcentre. No charges tho. Interest is around 2% I recall.

Also my Alliance and Leicester Account upped the deposit rate to 1% when I asked on the phone. I use this as my biz current account.
          we're dumping Scottish Widows 7-day deposit account as it dropped to 1.50% from 1.75.

Switching to Secure Trust 120 day notice deposit account @ 3.21%!

What's everyone else doing to make their cash work for them while it builds up in ltd co accounts?
          Thanks, richy

Comment

With an instant access deposit account, you can access your money at any time without any penalty. This type of deposit account gives you most flexibility.

Comment

Working...
            X