• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

Sanzar

Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by LisaContractorUmbrella View Post
    From their website under section headed "How does it work":

1.You become an employee of Sanzar Solutions
    2.Complete your timesheet at the end of each billing period (monthly or weekly) and forward it by email to our administration team
    3.Your agency or client is invoiced
    4.As money arrives in our account, we pay you. This payment is typically transferred the same day, or via BACS if your bank is not yet able to receive same day faster payments.

You will be paid through PAYE, you won't pay Sanzar any fees and you will get 85% take home even on earnings over £100,000. And it is totally compliant with UK tax law.

OK then
    ach you are only jealous Lisa. Sounds amaaazing

Comment

Originally posted by Torran View Post
      ach you are only jealous Lisa. Sounds amaaazing
      Yep - might join myself if all that is true. Wow! was that a pig just flown past my window
      Connect with me on LinkedIn

Follow us on Twitter.

ContractorUK Best Forum Advisor 2015

Comment

Originally posted by LisaContractorUmbrella View Post
        Yep - might join myself if all that is true. Wow! was that a pig just flown past my window
        I'll sell you some magic beans and flying pigs for £45 p/h. I'll add £20 delivery charge on top, which covers my costs as well.
        If your company is the best place to work in, for a mere £500 p/d, you can advertise here.

Comment

Originally posted by pmeswani View Post
          I'll sell you some magic beans and flying pigs for £45 p/h. I'll add £20 delivery charge on top, which covers my costs as well.
          Sounds like a genuine bargain Pmeswani
          Connect with me on LinkedIn

Follow us on Twitter.

ContractorUK Best Forum Advisor 2015

Comment

It's not surprising they don't give away their secret method. If they did, and it does work then lots of other firms would start offering the same service, and if it doesn't work, those who know why not would quickly spread the word across the internet so anyone doing a Google search (or HMRC looking) would see.

I'm sure some of these schemes do enable people to get paid with minimal tax deducted, but there will be two reasons why:

1) it's really clever tax avoidance (as of course it is says on the tin) and HMRC haven't figured out a way to stop it yet, or more likely.

2) it doesn't legally work, but you don't pay any tax like they tell you to, and you get away with it for a while...in which case it's no different (except with higher admin fees) to simply being paid cash in hand for everything.

If you love risk, and very little worries you, then go for it...otherwise, I'd avoid like the plague.

Comment

Working...
            X