• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

BN66 - are you going to the JR hearing on 16th June?

Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by DonkeyRhubarb View Post
    This is not from personal experience you understand.

But I think it's customary to have a Donkey present at these type of events, so I'll bring my special friend with me.
    Once at f4j we released some "Siberian Hamsters" into the court. Fun day that was.

Dont ask how they got smuggled into court.....

Comment

Originally posted by Earlyflash View Post
      Anyone got a time for this yet?

Also, is there going to be a place to meet up prior? Would be good to not be sharing usernames in the court, in case 'they' are watching :tinfoil:
      The list isn't confirmed until later this afternoon. It should be published here after about 3pm:

http://www.hmcourts-service.gov.uk/cms/list_admin.htm

The reference is CO10012 - Huitson vs. HMRC

Comment

Originally posted by BrilloPad View Post
        Once at f4j we released some "Siberian Hamsters" into the court. Fun day that was.

Dont ask how they got smuggled into court.....
        Classic episode that was!

Comment

The list isn't confirmed until later this afternoon. It should be published here after about 3pm:

http://www.hmcourts-service.gov.uk/cms/list_admin.htm

The reference is CO10012 - Huitson vs. HMRC
          10:30 it is then.

Comment

Does that mean that we are last up? I.e. likely to be heard in the afternoon? I'm keen to not take off more time from earning cash that I have to..

Comment

Does that mean that we are last up? I.e. likely to be heard in the afternoon? I'm keen to not take off more time from earning cash that I have to..
              That's what it looks like to me. Its worth checking the Court listing in the morning in case anything has changed. I'll give them a call and post any changes up here. I'm planning to get there at 1.30.

See you then - I'll have the carnation and the FT
              Join the No To Retro Tax Campaign Now
              "Tax evasion is easy: it involves breaking the law. By tax avoidance OECD means unacceptable avoidance ... This can be contrasted with acceptable tax planning. What is critical is transparency" - Donald Johnston, Secretary-General, OECD

Comment

Someone spoke to the listings office, and it does seem likely that it will be PM. I think other are going around 1.30 if that's any help.

Comment

Someone spoke to the listings office, and it does seem likely that it will be PM. I think other are going around 1.30 if that's any help.
                  Looks like they have moved us into the afternoon session officially now,
                  so it's a 2pm kick off

Comment

Great news. See some of you this afternoon.

Comment

Court details

COURT 63
                      Before KENNETH PARKER QC
                      (Sitting as a Deputy High Court Judge)
                      Tuesday 16 June, 2009

At 2 o'clock
                      Applications for Permission
                      CO/10012/2008 The Queen on the application of Huitson v HM Revenue & Customs

Comment

Working...
                      X