• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

anyone use Crystal Umbrella (formaly nolongerltd)

Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by curtis View Post
    Does anyone use Crystal Umbrella, it was 'no longer limited' but have changed recently, does anyone still use them since the change, are they offering any better service.

I always wonder why companies suddenly just change so wanted to know if anyone has any experience or feedback in using them. I was thinking of signing up with Parasol but it seems Crystal offer pratically exactly the same but charge a bit less.
    I use Crystal Umbrella and have no problems at all. All been hunky dory so far!

I had a letter from them about a month ago re the name change. They have re-branded from No Longer Limited to Crystal Umbrella as the name no longer made sense (pardon the pun) in todays climate. They provide a good service, its way faster than any other brolly as they pay on remittance if you ageny agree. I get paid same day as fund arrive from agency and dont even have to pay for a CHAPS so I'm happy with em.

Laters....

Comment

I personally don't have a problem with them in terms of payments etc, i must admit i was a bit skeptical re the name change but it's not made any difference and looks like a rebranding exercise. PM me and i'll tell you who i speak to there and i can get the referral

Comment

rubbish

i have used them, they are rubbish at communication. fair enough 90% of what they did was ok but that was all repetitive. when asked to do ANYthing else they struggled with simple stuff ......like sending invoices. good luck

Comment

Never heard anything bad when they were NLLtd, worth trying Maxim Finance or Filetravel, they seem to be pretty good at keeping my contractors onside.

Hevra

Comment

Working...
          X