• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

Company bank account, CCJ

Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Lloyds

I don't recommend lightly but they really are spot on for business accounts.
    Last edited by Jason D; 20 August 2007, 17:23.

Comment

did u manage to open an account?

Hi Ndoody,

Did u manage to open an account? and if so how? as im going through the same problem!!

thnx

<mod note>No text spk pls. We like to be proper ere innit. Capitalisation of first letter of sentences is also appreciated. Any more than three exclamation marks in a row is an automatic ban ;o)</mod note>

Comment

Make an appointment with the business manager at the bank where you have your personal account. Explain to him you need a simple operations-only account and that you don't need any facilities whatsoever. Tell them you don't even need a cheque book so there is no prospect of yuo running up unauthorised borrowing. You should be OK then. If not, speak to your accountant who may have a contact who could help you.

Comment

You can use my account. For a fee......

Comment

help

My partner is in the same situation and has already set up a limited company just to be to cant change his sole trader account to a limited company account. Apart from lloyds is there anyone else that would give him a simple account?

Comment

Working...
            X