• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

Staying over-night at friends

Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Sockpuppet
    Could point to IR35. I know clients booking hotel directly for you is bad so this could also be seen as bad.

Might want to get the contract reviewed.

In all the years I have visited clients, weather in business for myself or when i was employed by someone else, the client has always booked and paid for the hotels for me, mainley because the clients usually have deals with local hotels to get cheep rates.

I can't see how this would affect the IR35 status of a contract.

Comment

Originally posted by r0bly0ns
      In all the years I have visited clients, weather in business for myself or when i was employed by someone else, the client has always booked and paid for the hotels for me, mainley because the clients usually have deals with local hotels to get cheep rates.

I can't see how this would affect the IR35 status of a contract.
      Best Forum Advisor 2014
      Work in the public sector? You can read my FAQ here
      Click here to get 15% off your first year's IPSE membership

Comment

Working...
      X