• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

Any Idea about sundaysolutions - Accountant Company

Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Sunday

Hello,

I have gone with Sunday and they seem good so far. I have been told by someone that im on dodgy ground so am thinking about going ltd. Sunday are good becuase they take care of all the sh1t like liability insurance and you don't need a company bank etc. I think the law may have changed again though to target llps so i will prob sadly leave.

As for the 85% return that is cr4p. Like all of these things it may be possible to get it but you would have to claim massive expenses for that. I do around 300 miles a day so the milage pays me ok but if i were local then i would not be so well off. Also the sunday will submit whatever you like as an expense but if HMRC come knocking its upto you to provide the reciepts / log books / mot cets. so there is no free money.

I recently did a comparison with what i could get as a ltd and i think sunday give me about 300 a month more (on a 400 pd contract).. That is without fudging the expenses. I suppose the question i have to ask myself is 'is the risk of being investigated / sunday illegal worth 300 pm'... as i have only been a contractor for 4 months i am not too worried but had i done 5 years with them i would be scared.

Cheers

Comment

Working...
    X