• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

Giant Finally Unveils New Trailblazer

Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Not me.. I have been with their powerhouse so far. I have only been contracting for 5 months.. but now.. the latest offering from Giant is taking the Pi** a bit.... I would never touch it even if I was a complete first time starter today....

I have told them to buzz off....

I am still looking at alternatives/...

My problem is that I intend to contract in the UK for another two years and then move to Australia to look for work there... I have been trying to get away from the hassle of running my own company and then carry the burden into the future .. it does not make sense ... but the present situation seems to indicate that I have no other option but to get entangled in this empty ... hypocritical tax structures to save more money...

Why cant Mr Brown just say you pay 25% flat rate tax on your income and take home the rest... I am happy with the idea of you being flexible in your work... you are helping in keeping the inflation at a steady pace...

I ll save myself and the country a lot of money by getting the IR to work on other things... I dream on....

Comment

Working...
    X