• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

accountants crooks/saints

Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re: Prague

nope, sorry to disappoint

Comment

Re:Courtesy

Are you just plain stupid Buck?
      2.7&nbsp &nbsp &nbsp &nbsp Courtesy

2.7.1&nbsp &nbsp &nbsp &nbsp A member must conduct himself with courtesy and consideration towards all with whom he comes into contact in the course of his professional work.
      I may be being naive here but why can't anyone take what buckstewerbuck is saying at face value.

I quote the above from the Chartered Institute of Taxation website because I would have thought that of all people Simon would have moderated his language.

Comment

Re: Re:Courtesy

Heh Simon

Was 'Stupid Buck' meant to be some sort of cockney rhyming slang :lol

Comment

:lol

"I quote the above from the Chartered Institute of Taxation website because I would have thought that of all people Simon would have moderated his language. "

Bearing in mind the quality of the posts I thought my language was fairly moderate!

Comment

If you can't beat em, join em eh Simon - I like your style !!

Comment

Working...
            X