• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • FREE webinar: What does a post IR35 reform CV look like? : Mon, May 10, 2021 7:15 PM - 8:15 PM BST More details here.

Transferwise (multi-currency account) for accepting USD... Tax issues?

This is a sticky topic.
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts

    Unsolicited advice

    Originally posted by paskesaurus View Post
    Yes, thanks for the heads up. I did notice that QDOS for example didn't seem to cover North America!

    While I have you, with a W8-BEN-E, is it necessary to get a US tax number (EIN) by filing SS-4, (and then 8832 as I am a sole director ltd co), or is this a step you'd only take if they requested it?

    I know you didn't ask THAT question, but as you posted that QDOS doesn't offer NORAM PI and as I was facing the same issue I'd just like to share that eventually I managed with HISCOX. But my quest has been a pain as I had to have specific wording in my insurance to qualify for a certain job.