• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

Director's loan short-term issued after 6Apr closed in Aug, Accnt year closes in Sep

Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Lance View Post
    well if you're comfortable then go for it.

I'll ask one more question though.... If you really want to maximise investment opportunities, and you feel you have a very good grasp of the risks, then why don't you invest by using leveraged trading?
    You'll get way more extra oomph than a measly £9k.
    And mortgage the house to the hilt.

Comment

That's not sort of advice I've asked for.
      But yes - great idea, already calling my bank to remortgage house and my parents property too (they've agreed in 5 mins)
      was just on a call with my share broker and we've agreed on leverage 1:15, turns out they lend at 7%-10% too..
      All in tomorrow..
      Just don't tell my wife.

..fat trolling where everything what could go wrong - goes exactly that way?...

Comment

Working...
      X