• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

Seeking FreeAgent Accountant Recommendations

Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Seeking FreeAgent Accountant Recommendations

After another very frustrating time completing the end of year accounts with my current accountant I'm looking to move. I'm heavily invested in FreeAgent (with 5 years accounts in there) so am looking for an accountant who is FreeAgent compatible, based near Liverpool would be ideal, but online-only works too.

I'd be looking for EOY Accounts, Quartely VAT, PAYE, P11d and 2x self-assessment. I currently pay £75/mo+VAT.

Is there anyone you'd recommend? Currently in my list to check I have:
    • 1st Online
    • NASA Group
    • Mango Pay

Originally posted by compasscart View Post
    After another very frustrating time completing the end of year accounts with my current accountant I'm looking to move. I'm heavily invested in FreeAgent (with 5 years accounts in there) so am looking for an accountant who is FreeAgent compatible, based near Liverpool would be ideal, but online-only works too.

I'd be looking for EOY Accounts, Quartely VAT, PAYE, P11d and 2x self-assessment. I currently pay £75/mo+VAT.

• 1st Online
    • NASA Group
    • Mango Pay
    Try here ... https://www.contractoruk.com/forums/...-requests.html

Comment

Thank you for the link, that's put me in the right direction, but if anyone has any FreeAgent only recommendations, they'd be appreciated!

Comment

Most of the accountants in that thread (including ourselves) work primarily with FreeAgent.

I think to narrow it down for you, have a think whether:
        - being near Liverpool is important to you or not,
        - if you're currently paying £75+VAT/month, but are not happy with the service, are you open to paying a bit more or not,

You'll find a bunch of recommendations from contractors in that other thread. Unsure why you're lookoing for more specifically in this thread?!

Comment

Originally posted by compasscart View Post

• 1st Online
          • NASA Group
          • Mango Pay
          If that is all you are after, have you ever thought about DIY?

FreeAgent comes free with Natwest/RBS business accounts and you can pay for any accountancy advice on an ad-hoc basis as and when you need it.

VAT and PAYE you (generally) don't need an accountant for as FA handles it all for you. Depending on your P111D and SA unless they are complex, again can be done without an accountant.
          Originally posted by Stevie Wonder Boy
          I can't see any way to do it can you please advise?

I want my account deleted and all of my information removed, I want to invoke my right to be forgotten.

Comment

Working...
          X