• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

£450/day IT contract for 3 months. Umbrella or limited company?

Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Alan @ BroomeAffinity View Post
    You're not via brolly, you're through an offshore scheme. Those take homes are not possible on a standard brolly.

You mentioned IQ on another thread as if you use them. This bears out the above.
    Blimey, hasn't HMRC shut down these schemes already? If not, why not?
    I knew of quite a few individuals under investigation for 2,3 or four years and not seen HMRC winning yet for any years or have I missed this? Not sure why HMRC are having a hard time when someone earning £90k plus has been paying £2 or 3 k tax and getting away with it. I guess that's why they're now getting the agencies to report the figures back.

Not sure if someone pointed out to OP but limited company definitely if you don't need to get at all of the £450 a day you're earning. Definately do not fall for one of the dodgy offshore schemes on "recommendation"

Comment

Working...
    X