• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

EOY accts due

Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by ASB View Post
    [picky]There is no question of illegal dividends[/picky]

This is because they have to actually be dividends rather than just a random withdrawal before they can be illegal. At this point in time they are simply loans from the company. When the dividend paperwork is (contemporaneously) done they may then be illegal but I would imagine any accountant would limit them to the distributable reserves.
    Very true.

Comment

Originally posted by Alan @ BroomeAffinity View Post
      Anywhere between £400 and £1,000. We often do year end only for £500-ish but experience tells me that those that leave things as late as this, there's a lot of headaches involved so if factor in another £100-£200. Budget for about £600 plus vat.
      I would go higher, massive headache for a risky, (most-likely) one-off job.

Andrew

Comment

Working...
      X