• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

Anyone using intouch? New Portal??!

Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Listened, passed on and amended... Let me know what you think!

Comment

Originally posted by Louisa@InTouch View Post
      Listened, passed on and amended... Let me know what you think!
      Much better - thank you!

(I had to ctrl/F5 to refresh the cache)

Comment

Hi Louisa,

The latest tweaks are a major improvement from when I logged in a couple of days ago; I had to lie down with a headache

One minor thing: Tools > Settings doesn't appear to do anything.

Just looking forward to multi-currency support for the bank transactions, but possibly wishful thinking...

Comment

Hi James,

I hope you didn't have to take too many pills to get rid of the headache!

Just checked, the 'Settings' section, is actually just a heading for the 'Font' option that you have.

As for multiple currencies, it's on the wish list for portal updates

Comment

Originally posted by Louisa@InTouch View Post
            Hi James,

I hope you didn't have to take too many pills to get rid of the headache!

Just checked, the 'Settings' section, is actually just a heading for the 'Font' option that you have.

As for multiple currencies, it's on the wish list for portal updates
            Oh yes, I see now that the others have headings too. Thanks!

Comment

Its good to see intouch active on here and making live changes based on the feedback on the fly. And the spacing seems alot better now. For me though, as the functionality has not changed, I prefer it exactly how it used to be. The changes seem an unnecessary backwards step. For example on the bank transaction page you see a lot less data as the description field is far too narrow causing each line to space out over a large area of the page. You are therefore forced to go full screen and can still only then see half of what could before. The overall visual experience is missing what it had before, its hard to pick stuff out.

Comment

Hi Resonate,

Thanks again for some more feedback, we did actually make another adjustment to the bank field section earlier today.

Next time you login to the portal please have a look at this and feel free to comment further.

If you wish to pass on more detailed feedback, please email me directly.

We always strive to help our clients and keep them happy!

Comment

I'm not an InTouch customer - but have to say, I'm pretty impressed with the way they are handling customer feedback. Well played!

Comment

While the response is admirable, perhaps they could have got in some testers rather than using their client base for UX testing in production.

We are IT contractors, after all....

Comment

I get a good service from InTouch so am not trying to be overly critical but I don't really understand the need for the change? I get that they wanted to update their logo but there is no new functionality and the colours feel a bit washed out to me. I think a combination of the font and colours make everything much less clear for the bank and expenses sections and a bit painful on the eyes when completing.

Automatic dividend vouchers and ways to make bank transactions quicker (ie if you could set your own fave list) would be useful, I'm not sure tweaking colours (weaker colours) moves things forward?

I find all the fonts less than ideal, can we have the old one please?! I also think the expanding box in the bank transactions is horrible...it slows me down no end as it creates a weird scroll then jerk down when you click out the box.
                      Last edited by youngguy; 24 July 2015, 22:57.

Comment

Working...
                      X