• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

MVLOnline - another happy punter

Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

MVLOnline - another happy punter

Shameless plug for MVLOnline in helping me liquidate my Ltd Co recently...heard nothing but good things from them on here and happy to say I wasn't disappointed at all.

Very painless and transparent so thanks to the guys for sorting me out!

I shall refrain from ranting *too* much about NatWest/RBS, however...a useless shower of muppets if ever there was who tried their best to scupper what should have been a simple transaction, but luckily some perseverance, much ranting and a multitude of of letters from MVL eventually got the bank into gear. My 5-page letter of complaint is still pending with their "customer care" department.

Working...
X