• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

LTD lost the biggest client. Thinking of staff cuts.

Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by northernladuk View Post
    I know I will get a slating for churning out the same old comment but you really should speak to your accountant first before starting with a load of ideas that just won't work. He will give you all your options and work out the best route for you. No problems, no stress and best solution. Don't think of the first fudge you can come up with then ask a bunch of strangers if it's the best thing to do for your company.
    If everyone just asked their accountant, ideas and knowledge would not be spread on this forum. I personally found this trail very interesting. Let's not stifle discussion otherwise we may as well freeze the forum completely

Comment

Working...
    X