• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

Payments through Ldt company when contracting abroad

Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by enteruk View Post
    Well, I am between contracts at my home country (not the UK) and potential contract is in Holland for 4 month.

So I will not be tax resident there.
    You can only use a Dutch local company to invoice a Dutch company and you need compulsory private insurance .They have copied the Swiss. I would be very surprised if any agency would allow you to invoice using your EU Ltd company. Using the 30% rule you will most likely pay less tax than using your own LTD company anyway.

Comment

Any recommendations on which umbrella / payroll provider to use? Had a few potential gigs come up for the Netherlands, so forewarned would be forearmed...

Comment

Working...
      X