• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

Best umberella for Belgium and what is your suggestion

Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Best umberella for Belgium and what is your suggestion

Has anyone recently used a umberella to work on contract in Belgium?

Would you recommend a particular one?

The agency I am dealing with is (trying to) push a particular one on me - but I take it that:
    this sort of pressure is against the rules that agencies are supposed to follow?

Thanks.

Originally posted by newbie13 View Post

Thanks.
    Don't bother. Agencies go for commission, and the Belgian taxman sees contractors as an easy target because of the number of dodgy schemes about.

Try this lot for advice instead.
    NV Stimaa | Home

Comment

Umbrella company

Originally posted by newbie13 View Post

The agency I am dealing with is (trying to) push a particular one on me - but I take it that:
      this sort of pressure is against the rules that agencies are supposed to follow?

Thanks.
      I suggest you check out ContractorTaxation, they might be able to assist you. Good luck!

Comment

Check insurances too

Whichever brollie you go with make sure you're covered on the insurances that you need.

Comment

Working...
        X