• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

Ebay Software

Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

"MF - those baby cards you sold with a buy it now at £4.99 are clearly marked at £3.49 and the postage was £3.69 !!"

Bought. That was for five packs not 1.

Anyway fiddle has missed the point here. I have three ebay accounts purely for shill bidding.

And again, missing the point, I have purchased cards off ebay for about 10-18pence which go in the shop for £1.50-£2.95.

Go figure Einstein.:rolleyes

"Tip - it doesn't pay to give away too much personal info on here "

Oh Jeez. Im scared of you with your 'hilarious' photo shop japes. :rolleyes

Comment

You may be a tit MF but you certainly aren't worth 5 minutes of my time producing a picture.

I presume the extra eBay accounts were necessary when snaw fecked up and exceeded your stated reserve price.

Anyway best of luck with your enterprise - with that tulipe you're going to need it.

Comment

I was going to do a joke site, but then realised anything you produce is.:rolleyes

Comment

I'm willing to bet I make more money from www.*********.co.uk over the next couple of months than you do from ebay.

What is the scrap value of pewter?

Comment

Oh I expect you to make more money from ********* then I do from Ebay.

I havent really got the time to spend on Ebay because Im contracting at the moment, I am negotiating on a new unit in Bath, I have the shop and a high maintainence gf. I dont have the time.

I have 180k of overstocks and anything I sell on Ebay goes straight back into my pocket.

Ideally I need someone who charges £5ph to do the work for me.

Milan?

Comment

Ideally I need someone who charges £5ph to do the work for me.
              You could always smuggle someone or somethree in with the furniture crate - bed and board should do it and there could be extras

Comment

Working...
              X